The traditional brim Royal is a sophisticated and traditional design created in a matte finish that meets the requirements of equestrians, in and out of the show ring. Constructed for the demands of equestrian sport, the Royal offers a full-coverage fit and a low profile design, featuring the Tipperary Retention System™ to ensure additional security and comfort. Finished in a stunning mark resistant matte shell with a traditional brim. Delivering unparalleled comfort and show worthy design, the sophisticated Royal offers all the technical features today’s equestrians desire.
- ASTM F1163-15 | SEI Certified
- Lightweight, high-density ABS shell provides for high impact resistance
- Crush-resistant banding
- EPS foam liner for impact energy reduction
- 9 strategically located cooling vents that channel the air from the front to back
- The adjustable 5-point PU leather harness with patented Duratex™ buckle, offers a removable, comfort chin pad for a superior fit
- The molded ABS outer shell is created in a low profile, matte finish, coated in a special material that is mark-resistant and easy to clean
- Removeable, washable comfort liner
***Be sure to measure before buying to ensure that you're getting the right fit!!***
HOW TO MEASURE
Place the tape measure snugly around your head at the widest point which is about 1” or 2.5 cm above your eyebrows. Make sure the tape goes over the bump
at the back of yourhead and that it is just above the top of your ears.
Take that measurement and refer to the size chart for the helmet
Why we love it!:
Tipperary is what I consider to be one of the best brands of helmets out there. They are comfortable to wear and designed with optimum safety in mind. The quality for the price point is fantastic!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.