This jacket will keep riders comfortable and insulated when the temperature drops. A lofty 200-gram thermal poly-fill holds in core warmth, while the durable wind and water-resistant exterior shelters from the elements. The insulated hood, cozy plush interior collar, and inner storm cuffs provide extra protection from driving winds.
- Wind and water-resistant exterior is fully insulated with 200 gram thermal poly-loft fill to block out the elements and retain core warmth on the coldest days
- DWR 5000 (durable water repellency) / MVP 5000 (moisture vapor perspiration)
- Quilted in Kerrits exclusive Diamond Bits pattern
- Removable, insulated hood with cinch toggles for adjustability
- Tall, super-soft plush lined collar
- Exterior chest pocket for easy access when zipped
- Two zip hand warmer pockets
- Small zipper treat pocket on left forearm
- Storm cuff with thumb loops
- Two-way front zipper for in saddle performance
- Elastic drawcord at hem cinches in to keep jacket out of the way while riding
- Equestrian cut hem for coverage in the elements
- Wash cold, tumble dry no heat
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.